Now that you've selected a service package we will require permissions in the backend of your seller central account. I am providing both written instructions as well as a video tutorial demonstrating the steps involved. Amazon provides this function in order for you as a seller to safe guard your account. These steps allow only the sections that are essential to the performance of the service to be accessed, leaving the rest not accessible to us as consultants.
So without further discussion here is the link to the video instruction for the "Backend Product Set-up Package"
As well I am providing written instructions: STEPS TO AUTHORIZE REED FOR LIMITED ACCESS TO SELLER CENTRAL:
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VIDEO IS FOR OUR FULL PACKAGE. SEE THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR THE ACTUAL PERMISSIONS REQUIRED***
1. Establish a limited access guess account for me:
- Seller Central > Settings > User permissions > Send invitation to: email@example.com > Continue
- My user account will be set as "Invited Users"
2. I'll receive an email invitation > Create an Amazon user account
3. My user account will change to "Pending Users"
- You may need to wait for a keycode from us to proceed (If so, one will be mailed to you ASAP)
- Select the "Confirm" link > Add user permissions
4. By default, this user account will have no permissions yet.
- Inventory > Manage Inventory/Add a Product > View & Edit
In order to give you our best service we would like to ask you a few questions about your product and listing. Please answer the questions and be as detailed as possible.
PRODUCT LISTING QUESTIONS
1. Do you already have an existing listing for the product on Amazon?
2. If so please provide the product listing page URL.
3. Please provide the URLs of (2) competitors.
4. Please provide a link to your suppliers product page relating to this particular product. (This is so that we can see specifications if there are any).
5. If the supplier does not supply specifications then please provide them here if these facts are important to the listing.
6. What gives this product an edge over your competitors?
7. Tell us facts that you would like your customers to know about this product?
8. Do you forsee changes in the future to this product? (Variations)
9. Do you provide any bonuses for the product? (ebook, bulk savings, video)
Please return your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org