Now that you’ve selected a service package we will require permissions in the backend of your seller central account. I am providing both written instructions as well as a video tutorial demonstrating the steps involved. Amazon provides this function in order for you as a seller to safe guard your account. These steps allow only the sections that are essential to the performance of the service to be accessed, leaving the rest not accessible to us as consultants.
So without further discussion here is the link to the video instruction for the “Amazon Sponsored Ad’s Set-up Package”
As well I am providing written instructions: STEPS TO AUTHORIZE REED FOR LIMITED ACCESS TO SELLER CENTRAL:
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN RECENT CHANGES TO THE PERMISSIONS WITH THE WORDS “ADs OR CAMPAIGN” BEING SWITCHED WITH THE WORD “PROMOTION”. IF YOU SEE PROMOTION THEN PLEASE USE THESE PERMISSIONS***
1. Establish a limited access guess account for me:
– Seller Central > Settings > User permissions > Send invitation to: email@example.com > Continue
– My user account will be set as “Invited Users”
2. I’ll receive an email invitation > Create an Amazon user account
3. My user account will change to “Pending Users”
– You may need to wait for a keycode from us to proceed (If so, one will be mailed to you ASAP)
– Select the “Confirm” link > Add user permissions
4. By default, this user account will have no permissions yet.
– Inventory > Manage Inventory/Add a Product > View & Edit (For Indexing Purposes)
– Advertising > Campaign Manager > View & Edit
– Reports > Business Reports, Sales Summary > View & Edit
– Reports > Customer Metrics > View
– Reports > Product Ads Performance Reports > View
Please Note: We are unfamiliar with permissions set-up on certain EU platforms. The main objective here is to make sure that we have permissions to all of the applicable Advertising points. If you see additional “view or view & edit” choices in the Advertising area then please feel free to add them.
Please take time to answer our questionnaire
In order to give you our best service we would like to ask you a few questions about your product and listing. Please answer the questions and be as detailed as possible.
PPC SPONSORED ADS QUESTIONS (PLEASE SUPPLY FOR EACH PRODUCT)
1. Product ASIN and URL
2. Which campaigns apply to your product?
3. What would be the maximum daily limit on a new AMS campaign developed by us? (We recommend $100.00/day)
4. Will you allow us permission to pause or manipulate your existing campaigns (including bid amount) if we consider this necessary? (No daily limit changes will be made without consent)
Please return your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 · Atlantic East Marketing.