Now that you've selected a service package we will require permissions in the backend of your seller central account. I am providing both written instructions as well as a video tutorial demonstrating the steps involved. Amazon provides this function in order for you as a seller to safe guard your account. These steps allow only the sections that are essential to the performance of the service to be accessed, leaving the rest not accessible to us as consultants.
So without further discussion here is the link to the video instruction for the "Amazon Sponsored Ads Campaign Set-up / Audit"
As well I am providing written instructions: STEPS TO AUTHORIZE REED FOR LIMITED ACCESS TO SELLER CENTRAL:
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE MAY HAVE BEEN RECENT CHANGES TO THE PERMISSIONS WITH THE WORDS "ADs OR CAMPAIGN" BEING SWITCHED WITH THE WORD "PROMOTION". IF YOU SEE PROMOTION THEN PLEASE USE THESE PERMISSIONS***
1. Establish a limited access guess account for me:
- Seller Central > Settings > User permissions > Send invitation to: firstname.lastname@example.org > Continue
- My user account will be set as "Invited Users"
2. I'll receive an email invitation > Create an Amazon user account
3. My user account will change to "Pending Users"
- You may need to wait for a keycode from us to proceed (If so, one will be mailed to you ASAP)
- Select the "Confirm" link > Add user permissions
4. By default, this user account will have no permissions yet.
- Inventory > Manage Inventory/Add a Product > View & Edit
- Advertising > Campaign Manager > View & Edit
- Reports > Product Ads Performance Reports > View
PPC SPONSORED ADS QUESTIONS
1. Do you already have an existing listing for this product on Amazon?
2. If so please provide the product listing page URL.
3. Which campaigns apply to your product?
Campaign Set-up Adder (In addition to the Above Information)
4. What would be the maximum daily limit on a campaign developed by us? (We recommend $30.00/day)
5. Will you allow us permission to pause or manipulate your existing campaigns (including bid amount) if we consider this necessary? (No daily limit changes will be made without consent)
Please return your answers to: email@example.com